SUMMER CAMP 2018 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!
USE THE FORM BELOW TO PRE-REGISTER
DOWNLOAD THE FORMAL REGISTRATION FORM NOW!
DAY CAMP CURRICULUM
WITH SMALL GROUPS AND HANDS-ON LEARNING, WINTER, SPRING AND SUMMER BREAKS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO FUN!!!!!
Our Summer Day Camp provides a safe and fun environment for children to practice and develop their academic and social skills during the Summer. In addition, our camp is designed to offer maximum language development for both English and Spanish native speakers. As part of our camp, our students will not only receive enrichment lessons to prepare them for their next academic year, but they will also enjoy crafts, games, projects, music and art lessons, as well as computer projects.
As part of our Summer Day Camp experience, our students will also participate in field lessons where they will practice their language skills and academic skills in real-life situations.
REGULAR SUMMER DAY CAMP
Our all-English camp is focused on providing academic activities with a fun, hands-on twist! Writer's and reader's workshops are the base of our Language Arts curriculum, and math and science stations support our daily instruction.
MULTILINGUAL SUMMER DAY CAMP
In addition to the academic curriculum of the Regular Summer Day Camp, our Dual Language camp is a great support for any child that is in a bilingual or dual language program in town. The camp instructors help motivate bilingual learners to become not only more independent, but to become bicultural.
Print these forms for registration:
SUMMER 2018 DAILY SCHEDULE
Winter-Spring-Summer 2018 Curriculum
All subjects are taught daily!
PRICES AFTER MAY 1ST 2018
DO NOT WAIT AND REGISTER TODAY!!!
Field Trip Fees
Cinemark summer club and the Jerry L. Ringer field trips are already included in your child's registration.
The following fees apply to all other field trips:
-$10 per registered child for ticket and transportation.
-Lunch: campers will need to bring a sack lunch or buy the camp's lunch plan.
Note: Field trip fees must be paid in advance.
The following field trips are scheduled for Day Camps 2018:
- Payments and/or changes MUST be made the WEDNESDAY prior to the week of attendance.
- Any CHANGES to original registration must be made in person at our office.
- Registration MUST be paid in full at the time of registration in order to secure your child's placement in one of our camp sessions. (No partial payments accepted)
- Winter and Spring registration fee 2017-2018: $35 if student is new (includes paperwork and student's materials, weekly movie theater field trip and Field trip t-shirt)
- Cash, checks or credit cards accepted at the time of registration.
- ONE TIME SUMMER 2018 REGISTRATION FEE: $50 (includes paperwork and student's materials, weekly movie theater field trip and Field trip t-shirt)
- Additional camp t-shirts will be sold for $10
- Cancellation fee: $20 per registered week cancelled at least by the Wednesday before the week you wish to cancel. If cancellation of registration occurs after such Wednesday or the same week of Camp withdrawal, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
- $15 - Late/change fee will be charged if registration, payment, or changes to previous registrations are not made by the Wednesday before the week of attendance.
- After camp fees: $10 per minute late if pick-up occurs 5 minutes after 5 p.m. dismissal.